23.4.14

iPAD

After arguing with myself for months, constantly changing my mind and a whole lot of saving, I finally splurged and bought myself a shiny new iPad! I'd be lying if I said it was an easy decision, I still don't know if it was 100% necessary but boy am I glad I took the plunge.


In one of my outbursts when I was trying to make up my mind, I came across an article (found here) about how to use the iPad for "real" design work, I found this quote pretty hilarious (although my spouse was the one who was encouraging it..)

"There has been a lot of discussion revolving around how designers can use the iPad in their workflow, which helps us validate our purchases to angry spouses who doubt our need for new toys."

One of the main reasons I ended up buying one is for the magazines.. Oh the magazines ♥ My very first purchase was one called Inside Out, it mainly focuses on interiors and homewares and it's b e a u t i f u l. After 5 minutes of flicking through it I felt like my little splurge was definitely justified. I'm yet to actually try and find some good design apps, if anyone has any worth downloading feel free to share!


No comments: