5.8.14

MOVING TIME




It's that time again.. Moving time! My wonderful partner & I are letting go of our beautiful little apartment and are moving back to my family home in an effort to do some hardcore money saving for the rest of the year. I've been a bit AWOL lately because I've been running around like a headless chicken trying to organise the move before we run out of time! While I am pretty sad to be leaving our place behind (it's our first home together too), I'm so excited to be going back home. My family built our house when I was young, it's surrounded by trees so it's insanely quiet and it's always been such a comforting & safe place to be.

It's definitely going to be an adjustment for Justin & I to not be living alone, but we're both excited to be getting set up for our future rather than just wasting all our money on those damn rental payments!

Just on a side note - how beautiful are these native flowers! These ones are the last survivors from a couple of different arrangements I had. They've lasted for months and still have that lovely earthy scent, that's my kind of flower!

No comments: