12.3.15

MOVING TIME... AGAIN!

So I feel like I owe an explanation for my lengthy silence.. For what seems like the hundredth time in the last couple years, it was time to pack up and move! After spending a significant chunk of time tirelessly looking for rental properties, falling in love with places we couldn't afford & putting in application after application, we finally found a place!

The last couple of months has been a blur of (once again) boxing up all of our things and settling into our new home. Thankfully this time my little bun Alfie gets to live with us, so I am one happy camper! We're much closer to Sydney now which is a massive bonus, and our lovely little apartment feels like home even after a few short weeks of living there.

On top of moving, work has been crazy busy since Christmas so I've been struggling to find the time to just unwind and enjoy my hobbies (taking photos and blogging - hence the silence). I bought a magazine yesterday for the first time in months and I was a little overwhelmed with how inspired it made me feel! I don't even know what to do with all of this creative energy, so hopefully I can harness some of it and get in a bit of a routine with blog posts again.



For me a home doesn't feel like a home until there are plants and pretty little knick-knacks everywhere, I'm finding it a little difficult to stop myself from going crazy in home décor stores! I am pretty ecstatic with the timing of our move though, it's almost Easter which means there are bunny figurines and toys EVERYWHERE. My idea of heaven! I've limited myself to one for now, check out my adorable little white tarnished bunny [pictured above] from Bed Bath N' Table!

No comments: